This is the Fastest Weapon Switcher I have seen!

bonefisher

Yeah this has not been done before and hope to fix it all the way! Lot of testing and moving things around to find the sweet spot!

Superamino

Yah I actually made a version like this with the four lines from your SWAT TESTING2. 4 lines is the lowest you can go. It does not work with 3 lines. I'm going to keep on trying and testing online. I think were close to a legit SWAT. So I don't want to give up yet.

bonefisher

I'm at work and can't do anything but lower the x one slot and mess with the speed a little to see if going over the guns it doesn't glitch up!

bonefisher

Ok! made some more for everyone to test out!

Attachments

• M8A1 AUTO.vkm
    560 bytes · Views: 7
  • SWAT AUTO.vkm
    560 bytes · Views: 8
crazy good m8 is insane lol... they both have the picking up weapons problem tho still / walking over guns ( idk if u can fix or not )

edit: m8 skips a lil actually lol on priv match its awesome xD

Last edited:

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
I played around for a bit with these fast weapon swaps and came up with some different versions of my own. There almost the same as bonefishers i just cut out the RT rapidfire and moved the spacings of the XY in different positions. They still have the running over weapons issue and the seldomly switching to secondary weapons issues. I made a new fast weapon switcher for the chicom which is pretty beast. Got it firing real fast but still couldent crack the above issues. Try them out and tell me what u think, thanks.

Oh ya there all to be assighned to the RT.

Attachments

• SWATT Full-Auto Tester.vkm
    544 bytes · Views: 10
  • Chicom Full-Auto.vkm
    528 bytes · Views: 12
  • M8A1 Full-Auto Tester.vkm
    544 bytes · Views: 7
Last edited:

bonefisher

I played around for a bit with these fast weapon swaps and came up with some different versions of my own. There almost the same as bonefishers i just cut out the RT rapidfire and moved the spacings of the XY in different positions. They still have the running over weapons issue and the seldomly switching to secondary weapons issues. I made a new fast weapon switcher for the chicom which is pretty beast. Got it firing real fast but still couldent crack the above issues. Try them out and tell me what u think, thanks.

Oh ya there all to be assighned to the RT.
If you put a rapid fire on them and feather the triggers closed it will not switch on you! So did you try out my instant gun switcher on the first page yet? You can actually be firing your primary and hit the button while still firing going to secondary to firing without skipping much on shots!

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

Nah I only tried your most recent ones. I only played with them for about an hour. I'll have to try to add the featured RF to them and see if it helps. I made on with just a single XY that fired awesome but it would switch to secondarys too much then I added a double XY and the switching to secondarys stopped. It still gets tripped up if your on tip of a weapon. Its as if it just goes YY. The chicom is real fast I might try to add the featured RF to it to help from weapon swaps to secondary. It dident respond well to double XY's so I went single XY. It switches to secondary when u let off early. Hopefully the RT RF will fix this. Everything seems to work fine online though besides the weapons on the ground. It fires like your on your last round when on a weapon. I'll have to try your first one when I get time. I do t have much time to do anything these days. I have to travel to my parents house to do anything. Need a computer lol

Superamino

Okay, here are some SWAT macros I like to call Hyper-Burst. After extensive testing not able to create a smooth, full auto SWAT yet. So I came up with the next best thing I could. They have been working good for me in TDM. I always set my search preferences to Normal, so I hope they work for everybody. So far they have been pretty consistent and reliable. Got the idea from some of Bonefisher's SWAT Testing macros and a old COD WAW rapid fire macro. Edit and test the hell out of them and let me know what you think. Might have a couple more later on.

Attachments

• SWAT TEST HYPER-BURST.vkm
    576 bytes · Views: 5
  • SWAT TEST HYPER-BURST2.vkm
    576 bytes · Views: 4
  • SWAT TEST HYPER-BURST3.vkm
    560 bytes · Views: 4

Superamino

Here try yours Brian again I fixed them! Had to add an XY to the chicom though! They do not switch on you now but still has the X problem which I look for several different ways but don't think we can fix that one all the way! Never know I will still plug away at it!
Hell Yah. The M8A1 and SWAT and working great online! Don't even need to tweak the speed really. If anything just a hair. So far, seldom does the weapon kick back to far like its going to switch. Great work guys! You guys make it look too easy. Going back to some TDM!

bonefisher

Hell Yah. The M8A1 and SWAT and working great online! Don't even need to tweak the speed really. If anything just a hair. So far, seldom does the weapon kick back to far like its going to switch. Great work guys! You guys make it look too easy. Going back to some TDM!
I played a little with them on TDM..........just stay away from the guns.....only time the swat kicked back to 3 burst was when the lag hit hard but then it was still the fastest 3 burst you every did see! I tuned them up pretty good and some Brian had just right! I just made them stop switching and had to add to the chicom an extra XY! I think with this method is the best there going to get until I find another method which I'm in the process doing!

Superamino

Now I get the problem of having SWATT Full-Auto Tester shoot a round pull back too far like its going to switch, and do this over and over until I let go of trigger. That was one of the problems I wanted to clear up with my macros. My priority's were to not have weapon switch and not get stuck and shoot a single shot and pull weapon back to far. I've been tweaking SWATT Tester speeds.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

Nice look forward to testimg them out on friday when i get the time! I really like the chicom that gun fires super beast! Cant wait to see your alterations on it bones! Hopefully by friday u and superamino might iron out so of those pestey bugs and get a real clean online experence! Great work guys these macros make me want to play BO2 again lol.

Superamino

Ya Nerdy, Bones SWATT Tester macro is almost perfect. It destroys players online. I have tried to get rid of the occasional stutter fire but its hard with the lag and all that. You need to see what you can do to it. This is a faster version of my Hyper-Burst3 macro.

Attachments

• SWAT TEST HYPER-BURST3 Ver.2.vkm
    560 bytes · Views: 9

Clarkkent434

Ya Nerdy, Bones SWATT Tester macro is almost perfect. It destroys players online. I have tried to get rid of the occasional stutter fire but its hard with the lag and all that. You need to see what you can do to it. This is a faster version of my Hyper-Burst3 macro.

I am going to try this out. I am not the biggest fan on jitter burst weapons since I like to aim-do-sights. So I usually stick the RF for burst weapons. But this looks good.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

These jitters are made to be used while aiming down the sights. Thats what bonefisher and superameno are trying to create. A macro when aimed in wont kick out of aim. U can fire them from the hip or aim down sights with these. It basically make burst weapons full auto. The only issues with these are if your standing over a down weapon. The X funtion will cancle out and only the Y funtion will opperate. It still fires fast but it fires as if you were on your last round of ammo. Any XYY jitter u use u will know when your down to your final ammo the X funtion wont work and it becomes just YY. Try these out they are beast. U dont have to worry about aiming down the sights and having it kick in and out of aim. These are cutting edge jitters basically!

Last edited:

Clarkkent434

These jitters are made to be used while aiming down the sights. Thats what bonefisher and superameno are trying to create. A macro when aimed in wont kick out of aim. U can fire them from the hip or aim down sights with these. It basically make burst weapons full auto. The only issues with these are if your standing over a down weapon. The X funtion will cancle out and only the Y funtion will opperate. It still fires fast but it fires as if you were on your last round of ammo. Any XYY jitter u use u will know when your down to your final ammo the X funtion wont work and it becomes just YY. Try these out they are beast. U dont have to worry about aiming down the sights and having it kick in and out of aim. These are cutting edge jitters basically!

I tested Hyper-Burst3 version 2 out and you are right it doesn't go in and out very much. But on my connection it goes to fast and shooting ghost bullets. I have to figure out to slow down a little bit. I personally like M8A1 for its faster fire rate and centerspeed but I couldn't get it to work it would macro freeze. But that is for another time.

I have been looking at the jitters for the KSG since it's better aim down sight compared to the other hip fired shotgun jitters. I am going to try this jitter again and see what I can do.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

I tested Hyper-Burst3 version 2 out and you are right it doesn't go in and out very much. But on my connection it goes to fast and shooting ghost bullets. I have to figure out to slow down a little bit. I personally like M8A1 for its faster fire rate and centerspeed but I couldn't get it to work it would macro freeze. But that is for another time.

I have been looking at the jitters for the KSG since it's better aim down sight compared to the other hip fired shotgun jitters. I am going to try this jitter again and see what I can do.
Try using the most recent swatt full auto testerM8A1 full auto testers & Chicom full auto testers. Their taylored to specific weapons and I feel u will have a better response. U probley won't get as much in and out aim with these ones in fact I Dont get any in and out kick response. U just have to test out all the macros in this thread. Again just try the newest swat M8A1 and chicom full auto testers.

Last edited:

Superamino

I am going to try this out. I am not the biggest fan on jitter burst weapons since I like to aim-do-sights. So I usually stick the RF for burst weapons. But this looks good.
Yah, its just an alternative to our other test macros. Yes, designed to aim SWAT down sights. Just try tweaking the speeds for your connection and editing the lines, spaces and all that. See what you can come up with. Thanks for trying it out.