Black Ops II Macro Upload - Rapid-Fire

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
I posted in the jitter thread stating that i only tweaked the speed multiplier on mj23kb24 an NY jets RF. I again state these are not my rapid fires i only slightly modified the sps on their rapid fire. If u read the description on their macros I do not claim to of made these mods the authors name and original description box that they wrote are all original besides the my name i added as a helper by tweaking the speed multiplier. I will not take credit for others hard work i just want to stress that to the community.

Last edited:

Tate24

MJ23KB24,
What macro were you using in the video you posted? I have downloaded a few but they weren't as good as the one inthe video. Thanks!

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
I was using my macro, the one I posted in the first page. It does tend to skip at times but overall its nice. Personally I think Jets is a little more stable though.

Tate24

I tried all the macros on this page the BO2 FASTEST RAPID FIRE works great but the problem I'm running into is it will shoot then completely stop sometimes or other times it won't shoot at all. s this what you mean by mod block?

Tate24

BTW, I appreciate all the work you guys put into making these macros. I'm trying to figure out how to work it but it seems complicated, lol!

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Yeah that is what I mean Tate I will eventually have all those bumps figured out its just I have no way of testing at this point. Trying to get my situation figured out by this weekend.

Tate24

Ok, Can't wait to see what you come up with because this gun is insane when it works correctly. I'll keep checking to see what new ones you post and if you want me to test any out for you just let me know. Again, thanks!

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Sure man, if I have one I am testing or something Ill send it to you to test. Thanks for your interest!

Hey guys just wanted to give some feed back on these macros by Jets! I tried the first macro on Jets post and man, the best way I can describe it is "BEAST" before this macro I was ready to give up on BOII my K:D was around .94 after a few sessions with this macro I was able to bounce back to a 1.20! I was using it with the Fal by the way. I also want to take the time to thank u guys especially Jets for all your hard work keep it up!!!

p.s The macro was really smooth I must have played like around 16 match in public and out of all those time I think I got mod blocked once!

Boricua

Hey guys just wanted to give some feed back on these macros by Jets! I tried the first macro on Jets post and man, the best way I can describe it is "BEAST" before this macro I was ready to give up on BOII my K:D was around .94 after a few sessions with this macro I was able to bounce back to a 1.20! I was using it with the Fal by the way. I also want to take the time to thank u guys especially Jets for all your hard work keep it up!!!

p.s The macro was really smooth I must have played like around 16 match in public and out of all those time I think I got mod blocked once!

i feel u man.. im not sure what it is but im way better at the mw series than the black ops series im not sure why... and it ****es me off sometimes lol... i feel like i lose gun fights that i shouldn't be losing.. and the fact that 60% of my death are from behind does not help either..

Also can i assign the RF to a tac switch? i keep trying but it does nothing in game..

NYjetsNY1

i feel u man.. im not sure what it is but im way better at the mw series than the black ops series im not sure why... and it ****es me off sometimes lol... i feel like i lose gun fights that i shouldn't be losing.. and the fact that 60% of my death are from behind does not help either..

Also can i assign the RF to a tac switch? i keep trying but it does nothing in game..

You can't assign the RF to a tac without changing all the RT pulls. And adding pulls inbetween the RT pulls that simulate no RT... it is possible but way too much work for humanized rapid-fire.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

Boricua if u go to the thread Rapidfires in BO2 forums apex nugs made a vks and he has a Tac operated RF that work fabulously. I think its called super fast tac button. Or better yet download my vks i posted in BO2 forums. Its a three mode steup and on setup 2 i have his RF on the back upper right tac and i made a aim + drop shot + rapid fire all in one tac operated for the FAL. Apeix nugs RF tac is for the fal as well. On his u still have to pull the left trigger to aim and fire or its good as a hip fire by itself. hope that helps u out man.

Boricua

Boricua if u go to the thread Rapidfires in BO2 forums apex nugs made a vks and he has a Tac operated RF that work fabulously. I think its called super fast tac button. Or better yet download my vks i posted in BO2 forums. Its a three mode steup and on setup 2 i have his RF on the back upper right tac and i made a aim + drop shot + rapid fire all in one tac operated for the FAL. Apeix nugs RF tac is for the fal as well. On his u still have to pull the left trigger to aim and fire or its good as a hip fire by itself. hope that helps u out man.

Yep i got it man Thanks. btw have u tried ur jitter with the snaking macro? its super beast lol..

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

All the shotguns except the ksg work fabulously with my jitter. The ksg fires faster and ill have to make a separate jitter macro for that specific shotgun. the jitter i use, i use it as a hip fire. its not much more accurate "as far as range goes" when aimed in. I would classify it as short-mid range. good to about ten mabey fifteen feet in front of u.