Black Ops II Macro Upload - Rapid-Fire

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
NY Jets humanized RF revised sps

I thought id take the time to upload this in the right place. I just slowed NY jets RF down a couple notches and i feel its a nice steady consistent rate of fire now. I really hope people try it out. I feel that NY jets RF is real awesome well made well planned macro. I like it cause it emulates real person trigger pulls and is virtually undetectable if that ever became an issue. It has my vote for best RF!

Attachments

• Black Ops II Rapid-Fire (Humanized).vkm
    960 bytes · Views: 144
Last edited:

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

SMR assault riffle RF

Here is another RF macro i forgot to upload. Its MJ23KB24 RF. I just edited the speed multiplier to work specifically for the SMR semi-auto riffle.

Attachments

• BO2 Fastest Rapid Fire V2.vkm
    544 bytes · Views: 96
Last edited:

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

Fal rapifire+aim+drop shot all in one tac switch.

I posted this one in NY jets miscellaneous sticky thread but i feel it should be in the rapid fire sticky thread. Its a all in one tac button macro. you will be able to do a rapid fire+aim+drop on the Fal all with the press of one button.

Update this works perfect with the SMR assault riffle and u can assign this to the RT as well.

Attachments

• BO2FinFal RF+aim+drop.vkm
    560 bytes · Views: 38
Last edited:

jmwisc

Ever since i have been using the humanized, the macros just stop working, none of the extra buttons work, and the LEDs don't work until i shutoff the controller and restart it. I think the file might be too long or something and it just over loads the controller.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

Ok there are probley two scenarios i might see happening. One being the simplest one i can think of is the battery life that your using. when the batteries get low the functions will turn off.

The second one being that when u made your load up class the files u put in could of got corrupted! It happens from time to time. My suggestion to u is to erase your load-out on your macro controller and erase the files you have been using. After all that go and re-download all the macros u erased and create a new load-up set up to be re-program in your macro. try that out and tell me if that worked for u. Also be sure to download NY jets revised humanized RF macro if u haven't Its way cleaner than his first one. Also could u load your file in this thread that u say isn't working. U can do this by clicking the "go advanced" icon then click on the paper clip and in the top right there will be a box that says load files. U can click on that then u can pull your file up that isn't working then click on it and it will say up-load file. do that then click done in the bottom right corner then it will load your file to the forum. I would like to look at it to see if it is corrupt.

Last edited:

That360Guy

Lots of good stuff, I have a request, Can we have a Rapid Fire and aim assigned to RT, Also one they would just aim when I would pull RT (for guns that don't need RF)

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

I already have a bunch of akembo fires for full auto guns in NY jets miscellaneous sticky thread. I posted a Akembo RT where u just pull the right trigger and it aims and fires and i can make one that aims fires and drops if u want me to. I also posted more full auto akembos that work through tac buttons as well. As far as a rapid fire aim through RT I dont think that can be done. What happens is the rapid fire run off the speed multiplier and when u assign the LT it will run off the same speed multiplier and it wont want to aim in right. The LT will act like the RT rapid fire. It might be possible to make it work with a tac but it would be very difficult. I got one to work for BO2 that rapid fires aims in and drop shots for the Fal but it was pretty difficult to make and it runs off a tac switch. I can probley edit it to work without the drop. Just post back and if u really want me to make it ill give it a go but i cant promise anything that ill be able to do it.

Last edited:
Could you guys please make sure you mention the guns these macros work for ? WOW!!!

Guys btw, I have a challenge for all you guys. I will let u all know

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

My new SMR assault riffle rapid fires!

U can assign all of these to a tac or RT. Its the cleanest and fastest SMR rapid fires I've tested so far! Two of these actually work real good with the Fal too so the ones i threw the Fal in the titles in will work for both these assault riffles!

Attachments

• BO2 SMR RF.vkm
    544 bytes · Views: 94
  • BO2FinFal + SMR RF+aim.vkm
    544 bytes · Views: 49
  • BO2FinFal+SMR RF+aim+drop.vkm
    560 bytes · Views: 40
Last edited:

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

Outdated Macro do not use!

Outdated macro! I didn't test the speed online it skips. do not use.

Attachments

• BO2 Fal new RF.vkm
    544 bytes · Views: 31
Last edited:

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

New Fal rapid fire!

Here is my New Fal RF. In my opinion this is probley the fastest shooting Fal I've tested so far. I still like NY jets humanized RF but I made a separate class on my macro cause i like this one so much. I havent had a lot of time to test it so please give me your feedback on this rapid fire thanks. U can use this on the RT or assign it to a tac!.

Attachments

• BO2 Fal new RF.vkm
    544 bytes · Views: 159
Last edited:
So rapid fire is good with auto guns right? With rapid fire on it keeps the bullets close to each other, with out it on its scatters them all over the place. Is that right?

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
So rapid fire is good with auto guns right? With rapid fire on it keeps the bullets close to each other, with out it on its scatters them all over the place. Is that right?

Kind of, it does help to have rapid fire on auto guns for the recoil portion however it is meant to be used with the semi automatic weapons to make them automatic.

Kind of, it does help to have rapid fire on auto guns for the recoil portion however it is meant to be used with the semi automatic weapons to make them automatic.

So I was looking online and well apparently the selected fire on the Fal makes it fully auto! I haven't seen how fast it shoots when fully auto so I really can't compare the speed, I just wonder if it would be better to keep it as a semi auto with the rapid fire or fully auto with rapid fire or the stock rapid fire speed! Actually all burst guns can be made fully auto with selected fire! I guess my question is what would be better!

Last edited: