Black Ops II Macro Upload - Rapid-Fire

noonoo390

rapid fire non humanize 8.3 sps

assign this to the rt and you can create a toggle for it if you wan.t its rapid fire 8.3 sps pretty good for all semi automatic guns was just you tubing the other day and seen a modded controller other than the macro utilize it so i thought i would make my own and i must say with this macro i did just that lol i use it more than a couple of times so i would like somebody to add it to the liberty for me please. i have some game-ply but i don't know how to upload it View attachment 8.3sps rapid fire mod.vkm

Apex NuGz

okay guys help me out here, trying to make a chicom rapidfire, if you guys have one please let me know, this is what ive come up with but its not perfect which is what i am aiming for. btw brian check out this jitter tac

Attachments

• Chicom.vkm
    960 bytes · Views: 46
  • BO2 Jitter XYY medium tac.vkm
    560 bytes · Views: 24

Boricua

okay guys help me out here, trying to make a chicom rapidfire, if you guys have one please let me know, this is what ive come up with but its not perfect which is what i am aiming for. btw brian check out this jitter tac

Finally i've been waiting for a chicom rapidfire. Is it possible with achieve 0 recoil with this gun and still be effective?.

bonefisher

use on all semi-autos and pistols

Try this out! For all semi- autos and pistols! Assign to RT with on/off tac if you like...

Attachments

• SmokinAkimboRapidFire BO2.vkm
    560 bytes · Views: 42

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
That looks real promising bonefisher ill have to try it out! Have u tried testing it out on a tac button yet? I would really like to use that on my personal setups if its tac friendly!

Boricua

Tried this out its very inconsistence sometimes it shoots really fast others it stalls and shoots kinda slow. But when it does shoots fast its very accurate even at long range.

NYjetsNY1

Tried this out its very inconsistence sometimes it shoots really fast others it stalls and shoots kinda slow. But when it does shoots fast its very accurate even at long range.

Anyone tried my humanized rapid-fire on the chicom? Works really well for me.

bonefisher

Been working long hours! Haven't had chance to try it on a tac yet but I'm sure it will work with a few changes.

bonefisher

It's nasty with fal, swat, chicom,m8a1,smr, pistols! Single or akimbo in one! Really don't need it on tac! Give it a try on autos too..slows down some autos

Boricua

So something weird i found for the CHICOM... if i use Brians RF on the regular speed the recoil is a upward line going NE .. if i change the speed to like .60 the recoil is a straight up pattern.. which i think is better no?

Last edited:

noonoo390

my new rapid fire best one yet for me

here is my 10.8 sps rapid fire don't be fooled by the sps its pretty fast assign to rt and add a toggle if u want this is fast and consistent rapid fire for all semi auto guns i don't mind if u add this to the library. i cant because i did not get the controller from the site

Attachments

• marks 10.8spsrapidfire.vkm
    528 bytes · Views: 64

noonoo390

the reason why i make my own rapid fire macros is because when i use other peoples it might be fast for them but it doesn't shoot consistent for me and i get mod blocks, whenever i use a rapid fire from someone else that say they have the fastest.
thats the problem rapid doesn't have to be at max speed in order to work good it has to be a mixture of both and that's what i created try it out tell me what u think it works on all semi auto guns

Apex NuGz

the reason why i make my own rapid fire macros is because when i use other peoples it might be fast for them but it doesn't shoot consistent for me and i get mod blocks, whenever i use a rapid fire from someone else that say they have the fastest.
thats the problem rapid doesn't have to be at max speed in order to work good it has to be a mixture of both and that's what i created try it out tell me what u think it works on all semi auto guns
Try this..

Attachments

• Rapidfire - Akimbo sUPER fAST BO.vkm
    576 bytes · Views: 35

watwat

The smr rapidfire that someone made on here in my opinion is the fastest one for how consistent it is. i can use that on any semi auto, including the smr and it'll shoot fast as hell....if only there was a dual wield version of that macro it would be perfect, similar to what bonefisher has, it would be perfect

bonefisher

I do have a few better akimbos that I made but I'm at work aNd can't upload them! When I get a chance I'll send them