BLACK OPS lll

overdose

Bone can you add a rune for double jump? So when i press A my guy can double jump rather than me pressing A twice?
Everything looks good but auto run isnt work for me, can you confirm if its working for you?

overdose

nevermind auto run is working for me.

The xr-2 is jerking alot when i have rapid fire + ads enabled is that normal?

bonefisher

Bone can you add a rune for double jump? So when i press A my guy can double jump rather than me pressing A twice?
Everything looks good but auto run isnt work for me, can you confirm if its working for you?
There is jump there on the tac.. you tap jump to jump or hold and it double jumps. Auto run works when you go forward on left stick.. good way to tell is lay down and move left stick forward. Should get up and run.

bonefisher

I come to a conclusion that I will put a YY fast reload and cancel on a tac. So when I'm using a LMG it has that long reload time. If somebody's coming up on you. You have the option to cancel your reload to fire on them with whatever bullets you had left.
Soon as you see the numbers change on the bottom right corner that is when you tap the yy fast reload tac which shaves animation time for your reload so you can fire faster.

bonefisher

I put another quick rune pack up in library. The blank spot is your automatic weapon spot. I put a fast reload/ cancel on a tac which works awesome. He is the thing with fast reload now days and why I'm not putting in reload for weapon. If you have a drop weapon running across when you hit fast reload it causes delay and messes it up. How to use the tac fast reload is to watch your ammo on bottom right when the numbers change to full clip hit the tac. Soon you will get timings down and is simple. Plus if you get into a reload and see someone coming up on you just hit also and it cancels out so you can fire whatever you have left in clip. Might save you! Also put some quick scopes on LT with sniper breath.

bonefisher

Which gun will be a beast with these RPM settings? Bones i notice theres a good amount, can the RPM work both for auto and semi auto guns?
I tried some but don't like the results so haven't messed with it to much. If you get stuck on switching from primary to secondary in that rune pack or you get killed and forget to switch back. Just hold Y for a second and it will put you back on track.

RayMeeks

did you name the new pack a different name or is it the same name???
when trying to recopy to my account it justs open the same one that i customized to work for me. (no new runes are in there)

right now im running a razorback with scavenger so i never run out of ammo (im assuming i can tweak you YY reload and just put it on the X button for that class?)

bonefisher

when trying to recopy to my account it justs open the same one that i customized to work for me. (no new runes are in there)

right now im running a razorback with scavenger so i never run out of ammo (im assuming i can tweak you YY reload and just put it on the X button for that class?)
The rune pack is called BONE- BO3. The YY reload you can see how it is built but it is instant when you hit it. I forget what the razorback timing was but you start off about 1.45s and try. Little testing may happen to get it right.

bonefisher

Just checked the timing on the Razorback reload and it's at 1.30s. Try it around there.

RayMeeks

so can you help me understand how the timing works?? i know you explained it somewhere on how to get the exact timing (1.30s) from the rune timeline editor.
i just cant remember how it was.

is the pic below at 1.50s ???

Attachments

• YY-Reload.png
    YY-Reload.png
    105.6 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:

bonefisher

so can you help me understand how the timing works?? i know you explained it somewhere on how to get the exact timing (1.30s) from the rune timeline editor.
i just cant remember how it was.

is the pic below at 1.50s ???
No the pic is not at 1.50s. you need to drag that too 1.3s see the little arrows under save... click on the arrow and you'll see a good ways down there is 1.3s and what see in the pic need to be dragged down to that mark with first Y at 1.3s and space them how you see it now then save and test.

Tate24

Is the RF for the M8A7 still working? I'm trying to use it from Bones BO3 but it's not working for me.