BLACK OPS lll

I2E4P3R

How is that Jitter working for everyone?
I started messing with it last night its pretty awesome! The only issue like you said is it switching weapons mid battle sometimes. But other then that I've been having so much fun with it great work bone! I've been running the 205 once I get the long barrell on it should be pretty legit!

bonefisher

Ok! Download new Jitters! Still work in progress on the YY jitters but are close. XYY Jitters are done other than may add two more faster ones. Give them a try I'm going to bed! Let me know if you need them faster than that...... There is 5 XYY Jitters.

I2E4P3R

Ok! Download new Jitters! Still work in progress on the YY jitters but are close. XYY Jitters are done other than may add two more faster ones. Give them a try I'm going to bed! Let me know if you need them faster than that...... There is 5 XYY Jitters.
Downloading em now and will give em a run for a little tonight!

bonefisher

On the XYY Jitters just start testing and as you go up in jitter speed the one right for your connection is when it doesn't switch on you when you let trigger go. Let me know what you stop at with everyone's connection and then I'll dial in more. Think mine starts doing this on Jitter#5. What is yours?

bonefisher

If you're curious about the mk5 akimbo's with the jitter. Just hold LT down at the same time holding the RT.

joec0x

so i assume we need fast hands as well as gungho when we want to use these for them to correctly work, right? i am using them and these new ones seem so much better.

edit: i wasnt using either perk and the YY jitter for aiming down sight worked super well without

Last edited:

bonefisher

so i assume we need fast hands as well as gungho when we want to use these for them to correctly work, right? i am using them and these new ones seem so much better.

edit: i wasnt using either perk and the YY jitter for aiming down sight worked super well without
Don't have to use fast hands but I would use Gung ho perk if you hip fire. Don't need it on the YY jitter if ADS.