BLACK OPS lll

bonefisher

Is the RF for the M8A7 still working? I'm trying to use it from Bones BO3 but it's not working for me.
It was working on my last game 17 and 1 last night. If you did not scroll down to the right rune in that group. What is it doing?

overdose

Bones anyway you can make a rune for Full Auto + Double Jump for LT?

Also just to confirm the Full Auto makes any Semi gun into Full Auto correct?

Is there a way to make the Full Auto guns anymore faster or no?

overdose

I come to a conclusion that I will put a YY fast reload and cancel on a tac. So when I'm using a LMG it has that long reload time. If somebody's coming up on you. You have the option to cancel your reload to fire on them with whatever bullets you had left.
Soon as you see the numbers change on the bottom right corner that is when you tap the yy fast reload tac which shaves animation time for your reload so you can fire faster.

So the YY option takes the animation of the reloading process and reloads your gun automatically?

bonefisher

If it says full auto it is just for your auto weapons and has no rapid fire. Usually I have it blank but figured you realize it was for your auto weapon plus drop shot. The only way to make a full auto faster is if they do not have a cap on a certain weapon.

Tate24

It was working on my last game 17 and 1 last night. If you did not scroll down to the right rune in that group. What is it doing?
I downloaded the BO3 which has the tap Y for activate. And it's the 3 Ed rune down on the list. It was working a few games then it began to skip and not work at all. Maybe something on my end I guess. But when I used the quick scope on it for the LT it worked so I have no clue what I did.

bonefisher

I downloaded the BO3 which has the tap Y for activate. And it's the 3 Ed rune down on the list. It was working a few games then it began to skip and not work at all. Maybe something on my end I guess. But when I used the quick scope on it for the LT it worked so I have no clue what I did.
On that Y tap, Primary is on when blue led light is on and when you tap Y deactivates primary and activates secondary which is yellow led. If you get on the wrong class just hold Y for a second or two and it will reline with the class. You sure you didn't have it on the secondary when this happened?

bonefisher

I put a Test Jitter (Black Ops III) rune pack in the library. It's just a test because I'm not happy about it switching sometimes but let me know what you think. It's for Haymaker, 205 Brecci, 48 Dredge, M8A7 and the XR2. The YY jitter is for aiming down sights and it's for the dredge and XR2. The XY Jitter is for all of them plus more, even makes the Gordon and the Sheiva talk and only for hip firing.

joec0x

I put a Test Jitter (Black Ops III) rune pack in the library. It's just a test because I'm not happy about it switching sometimes but let me know what you think. It's for Haymaker, 205 Brecci, 48 Dredge, M8A7 and the XR2. The YY jitter is for aiming down sights and it's for the dredge and XR2. The XY Jitter is for all of them plus more, even makes the Gordon and the Sheiva talk and only for hip firing.
do you think maybe shortening the last Y release would help?

bonefisher

i am right now, would shortening it mean i would need to speed it up or slow it down any at all for your experience?
My experience they screwed my perfect one up since the beta and got rid of optic glitch. So now have to find the sweet spot again by testing and changing things around which takes a lot of time. I even tried quad Y's which still mite play in this. That mite be the best since I seen other jitters on you tube do the same thing. Good combo to play with is the haymaker and mk5 which if it switches you still get a kill.

bonefisher

Think I figured it out while brain storming at work. Have to wait til I get home to test. Let you know then.

bonefisher

Put the jump rune on the LT playback and you got it already. Also use your auto rune with RT to play with the rune on LT.

joec0x

I put a more stable XYY Jitter to try in that test pack. Check it out and let me know how it goes for you!
super interested in learning how/ what your process is to figuring this out. im sure its got some math in there somewhere for speeds. do you ever have time to play online much now? i usually just tinker with your sets

bonefisher

super interested in learning how/ what your process is to figuring this out. im sure its got some math in there somewhere for speeds. do you ever have time to play online much now? i usually just tinker with your sets
It's just test and more testing method right now. Yeah play some almost to prestige 2 .