BLACK OPS lll

PaulaTheKoala

Yea console tuner and controllermax have very bad history. I won't touch that flame. I wish I could help you out but I can't. I have made engagements and can not assist in helping anyone with this exspecially anyone that's affiliated with titan one.

I'm not going to lie it's a difficult one and I had to come up with a whole new method of a candle reload to make this. All I can say is mess around with buttons and see how the mechanics play out. Its all about visually analyzing how the game behaves with certain button sequences. I do it all old school and this is my secret to my success.

I used to have a Macro for the 360 but I moved to PS4 and since there's no PS4 Berserker I was forced to go with Titan One.

I actually was going to go with the CronusMax at first but I started doing research about them and found out that the forum staff are deceitful and ban-happy.

If the Berserker is ever released for PS4 then I'll switch, but until then I'm sticking with the Titan One.

EDIT:

I think I figured out how to 'glitch' it out. ;)

Last edited:

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
There not bad people I find that the staff and members are great people. They are also a head of the curve on titan one and have even cracked the ps4 time out issue. They have never steered me wrong and I personallydont but into others flame wars.

I hope u can figure it out and that's most the fun of it anyways. People will know your bad ass at what u do when u can make stuff like this!

I've been modding a long time and have even posted free opensourse codes for people to program there own chips, also I've created my own mod chips and pcb boards.

I like electronics, soldering and following schmatics. I'm a hands on person. Even in my career I fancy myself as a artists (cement mason).

Do what u love and if u want something and enough u can achieve it.

Best of luck to ya and I hope you crack it! After some time I know these codes will become public so it's just a matter of time before everyone can enjoy these.

I've got three jitters that don't switch weapons and are at max rate. My xyy even fires faster than titan ones game pack edition lol.

Last edited:

bonefisher

Yeah I found new ways of doing things and I have a new jitter that will make you screaming at me as you leave the match.lol! Don't think I'll let that one out....

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
I see you figured it out! Good deal. See that wasent so tough now was it! I had it all along u just had to go through all the possible combinations!

Austin94

Yeah I found new ways of doing things and I have a new jitter that will make you screaming at me as you leave the match.lol! Don't think I'll let that one out....
Sharing is caring lol. But the other ones you realease are good I found one jitter that worked perfect for me

Bernard

Bonefisher is that your Black Ops 3 auto-aim rune in the public library? If so is it for Zombies or multiplayer?