BLACK OPS lll

Austin94

BONE- Black Ops III (Ultimate ) is in the library with a new updated rapid fire that works for all semi-auto guns. A new Air Strafe backwards slide that is full height and a half height one with drop. I would practice how it reacts but will save your butt if you use correctly. Keep in mind once you get use to the fast reload YY cancel it comes in handy three ways instead of just one. Reload mid clip, empty clip and cancel reload to win the fight. lol
What jitter has been working the best for you?

bonefisher

I have been using the X/Y Y Jitter #1 and 2 for the M8A7 hip firing and rapid fire for ADS. Haven't been using the shot guns because of all the hate mail. lol! So I have been keeping the peace in that department.

Austin94

I have been using the X/Y Y Jitter #1 and 2 for the M8A7 hip firing and rapid fire for ADS. Haven't been using the shot guns because of all the hate mail. lol! So I have been keeping the peace in that department.
Lol it didn't take to long to piss people off with the shotgun

This jitter works on XBox 360 it might on the One a friend put this together and I made some changes to it.

Attachments

• JiTTER FOR DAT SHOTTIE (1).vkm
    656 bytes · Views: 2

overdose

Bone what happen to the rune with the Auto fire with ADS (RT) and Rapid fire with ADS (RT)? I cant seem to find it anymore, im 100% sure it was in one of the earlier packs you made