Need Rapid fire's Turbo knife and much more, read on please..

gamergirl

im put all the fastest rapid fires in the BO set on my controller.. v3, v4 etc. ? I don't know how to open a set and save a macro that i like though. eg, "the equip tac" i just need the modded NYjets turbo knife that is quicker "white and nerdy's" and a "22 sps MW2 jitter aim assist for left trigger would be unreal guys" sorry for being a pain too

bonefisher

First thing to save a set: see the red looking floppy disk on the top right on the page... Tap that to save what you have already and name it! The white paper with the feather looking thing erases the page! Now download my BO1 vks file and you will see about four or five pages of sets I made you! Take the mouse over the editor looks like film strip over the macro and click on the editor! Once your in the editor you can save that macro by clicking on the floppy disk! Then You can assign it where ever you want!

bonefisher

Even better in the MW3 forum MJ has some tutorials for doing all kinds of things! Be really great to take a look at to get familiar with it! Really great videos!

Hey Gamergirl whats your gamertag? Heres the fastest rapid fire for mw2, it doesnt skip and the fastest jitter mod. There off this website so yeah

Attachments

• MW222SPSFastestRapid-Fire.vkm
    528 bytes · Views: 3
  • MW2 jitter RT.vkm
    544 bytes · Views: 6

gamergirl

@ new Zealander, I have those I was after the 22 as a jitter aim assist for the left trigger (MW2) and a Black ops 1 m16 jitter aim assist for left trigger,, (the jitter aim assist I have only works good for G11 :( )

gamergirl

yeah the jitter is awesome, its the one I use atm already lol, accept on RT ;) its working very nice, im about to change my gamer tag though lol cause im getting reported a lot and don't want to get banned lol :( I really would like an m16 jitter aim assist, im loving the rapid fires on LT working sooooo gooood....

gamergirl

yeah definitely. cant wait, should be pretty good, though our macro controllers wont work with the new xbox am I right, (they prob want to make more money from everyone buying new "everything") oh and I tried the equipment tac, but it didn't work for me.. I want a tac so I can drop my motion sensor with it? cause with jitter on rt I cant drop lol, I have to quickly change pages..

bonefisher

Yeah we will buying everything new once more but should be good for 8 or 10 years! Which equipment tac are you talking about? I'll make you one for the sensor.... This is BO1 I guess right?

bonefisher

These are for the M16! Assign these to LT! The CLAYMORE/MOTION SENSOR drop you could assign to a tac but I put it on the bottom D-pad to give more room for other things!

Attachments

• BO1 22 SPS Fastest Rapid-Fire LT.vkm
    528 bytes · Views: 4
  • BO1 M16 LT RF.vkm
    544 bytes · Views: 3
  • MOTION SENSOR DROP BO1.vkm
    544 bytes · Views: 2

bonefisher

I sent the wrong switcher so delete that one and add this one for BO1!

Attachments

• SWITCHER BO 1.vkm
    544 bytes · Views: 2

gamergirl

Hey, just got to work, can't wait to get home to try them out. Are they all for black ops? Yeah that equipment drop will come in handy thank you :)

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
MW2 Patch bustered turbo knives online! Tactical setup

Here are some turbo knives/riot macros for MW2. Need a semtex for them to work. If the game gets choppy due to lag then it may throw your semtex due to bad connection. The timming on this patch has to work perfect everytime. Any bad lagg will throw the timming off causing your semtex to be thrown.

The bottom file dosent work like the top or middle one. Dont use it its garbage, accidentaly threw it in there. It was a prototype when I was trying to find out how to beat the MW2 turbo knife patch.

P.s u can assign it to Tac and hold tac down for repeitive knifing. If u assign it to B button u have to wait for the 3 leds to cont down till the 3rd led finishes its flash sequence before u can knife again. Its about timming when u assign it to your origional melee button thats why I have a led countdown.

Attachments

• MW2 Turbo-Riot Tactical.vkm
    576 bytes · Views: 5
  • MW2 Turbo-Knife Tactical.vkm
    576 bytes · Views: 10
  • MW2 Turbo Knife-Tactical.vkm
    624 bytes · Views: 4
Last edited:

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
Heres a old vks file u can feel free to strip apart for the macros inside. It consist of macros for MW2 and BO. It has really fast Jitters for MW2 and BO both RT and Tac jitters. It also has zombie aim for BO zombies and a snaking macro for BO & a hold X macro for repairing the barriers in zombes. The snake macro dosent make u invencible it just makes u look like your snaking on the ground. The VKS also has the fastest RF for MW2 which is the 22.22sps RF. If you run tactical setup I can slightly modify the timeline in this vks file to compensate for tactical play.

Ex. The turbo knives for MW2 all u need to to is transfer the right stick press line to the B button line in the macro editor. just make sure u erase the right stick line after u transfer it to the B button timeline. The same princible goes for the snaking macro. Transer the line thats drawn on the right stick press to the B button on the macro editor so it looks exactly the same as the right stick press. Then erase the right stick press line leaving the new copied B button line that u transferd over.

There are real good macros in this vks file and if u play BO & MW2 u will love these macros!

Attachments

• MW2-BO.vks
    53.6 KB · Views: 6
Last edited: