Need Rapid fire's Turbo knife and much more, read on please..

bonefisher

Oh, I see, well I got back up last night and I think I found two snakes in bo2 forums and one of them works great, (the pro) one. I just click the tac in when getting shot at an kill two 3-4-5 players before toggling it off running to new player spawn and toggling it back on. It would be better so that when I squeeze the left trigger that it comes on..
I didn't have lightweight on though. But it was working great without it. It didn't work when I slowed it down to .97 like jets said. It's really good for getting side swiped. You just toggle it on and they can't hit you 98% of the time. I was just trying to make it easier to activate. I don't want to wear the toggle out lol :(
WEAR it out that is what it is made for lol! ENJOY!

gamergirl

Ok, will do. By the way, any trick to making it work better, moving side to side? Sprinting? Or just staying still. I have auto sprint on. I take it off when I click the tac snake and seems to be working the best. And which snake macro do you think is best? The pro one seems to be working the best for me. It's the quickest bobbing up and Down one.

gamergirl

The one you posted I think I have I got it off bo2 thread. There's two I found a d tried. One was slow and other was fast on replay in game the fast one nobody could kill me lol.;) I just put it on web crossing through high traffic areas ;) then got my kills an took it off then repeated those steps for awesome gameplay. I will be making a twitch channel soon using my hd elgato i want you to watch my games haha, so I can get some constructive feed back.

I'm so into bo1 atm as well as the macro controller. Can't wait to receive my new lime flame one :)
also was just reading the post about assigning A to the LB. I don't understand how this is a problem when you just put RB as A and A as RB. Makes sense to throw tax by pressing A and jump using RB.? Cause atm I hardly jump because that requires me to take thumb off right thumb stick. I have nearly perfected a whole page that has an all round use for g11 and the FAL just gotta get my jump on lol.. Ps now I'm getting way off topic, but does this matter? :/

bonefisher

You must be talking about A canceler on LT? This is for if you use a jump shot on your RT! You hit LT to cancel the jump and still use whatever you have on the RT! By the way can't wait til you post videos up of your gameplay! Bring them on!

gamergirl

mm, no, that's not quite what I mean, I thought you could just reassign the RB and the "A" button, now I know you can't.. any chance of a RB Jump macro (so button "a" put on RB) and a (throw tac grenades button) macro for button "a" to some up, I mean I would like a macro for RB to jump, and a macro for "a" to throw Tac grenades eg nova gas, concussion.. then that is it, im done annoying everyone lol let me know if it can be done please, I hope to god it can be.,.

bonefisher

mm, no, that's not quite what I mean, I thought you could just reassign the RB and the "A" button, now I know you can't.. any chance of a RB Jump macro (so button "a" put on RB) and a (throw tac grenades button) macro for button "a" to some up, I mean I would like a macro for RB to jump, and a macro for "a" to throw Tac grenades eg nova gas, concussion.. then that is it, im done annoying everyone lol let me know if it can be done please, I hope to god it can be.,.
Here you go put on anything you want!

Attachments

• Jump.vkm
    528 bytes · Views: 4

gamergirl

Thank you.... Nearly finished work can't wait. Getting new turtle beaches today too ;)
i did need a tactical grenade macro as well. (Press A to throw them) because I'm going to put that jump macro on lb and tac grenade throw on A..
We should get a Viking clan going I think. ;) stir some ppl up hehe

bonefisher

Here you go!! Might I have time yourself with these! check em' out!

Attachments

• LB.vkm
    528 bytes · Views: 3
  • RB.vkm
    528 bytes · Views: 3

gamergirl

Thank you bones, what do those do? Do you have anything that canals g11 double shoot straight away? Kind of a silent shot thing for LT. I'm using the m16 jitter assist that you made me for now. Basically wanted to know if there's anyway to kill on first impact with g11. Stay awesome ;))

bonefisher

I might have something up my sleeve! I'll check this weekend! The LB and RB is to put on your A or B button to throw!

Last edited:

bonefisher

Works ok, think its slower then the others you gave me.. But seems to work good.. :)
it is now I know you have another Rapid Fire on that controller! lol! Now apply both at different times like a one two and hold down and tell me what you here?

gamergirl

Wouldn't mind something super fast like boom, boom 2 off in a second or something. Even a second and a half. I know that if I press x sometimes in between firing it shoots silent shots