Need Rapid fire's Turbo knife and much more, read on please..

bonefisher

Some of the old stuff doesn't work for some reason....maybe patched a lot of things! Anyways my bad for turning this into MW2 -BO chat which this is for BO2! So I will be putting the rest of what I make in those categories!

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
My bad I was reading threw the threads and seen that gammergirl was inquiring about BO and MW2 so I thought she could get some use out of some of my macros. There pretty hard to find and there are a bunch of betas so I wanted to make sure she gets the right stuff for these two games!

Right on bonefisher ya I dident pay attention to look and see that it was posted in the BO11 section. I just clicked the main thread and posted LOL. I will post in the designated areas as well for future post.

Last edited:

bonefisher

Yeah I got carried away but for a cause ..... Helping someone out! So it makes it all good! For the some darn reason I can't find my MW2 CD.... think my nephew G'd it lol!

gamergirl

hey guys thank you so much, the macros are working great, bone fisher your m16 ones for bops are unreal, love them.. and the mw2 turbo knife is working good as well, the only thing now that I would like is mw2 22 sps on jitter assist LT so I can fire aim down sights at the same time, and that it, lol,, and I am sorry for late reply, have been flat out at work, only just got a chance to play now.. also gamertags what are they, so we can all get together and have some viking fun :) hehe

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

Hey gamer girl if u want that mw2 jitter aim assist with the 22.22sps rapid fire just assign that rapid fire to the left trigger. U can have your jitter on the right trigger " I'd add a on/off toggle" and rapid fire on the left trigger. When u pull the left trigger u will have the rapid fire and it will automatically aim down sights for u. If u want to hip shot fire just toggle the jitter off and u can hip fire with the right trigger. I don't know if the rapid fire on the left trigger will affect the aim down sights though. It might make your aim jitter as well. Hopefully this won't be the case but its quick to test out and it just might do the job your looking for. Anyways u should try the jitters I posted for u in mw2. There the fastest avalible faster than the macro library's jitters. Also if your I to black ops 1 go to the black ops 1 thread in game specific macro chat and upload my universal jitter mod. Its the fastest BO 1 jitter and it works great on MW, MW2, WAW & BO. That's why I call it universal jitter. Anyways just remember to look u deer the threads titled under the specific game your acquiring to. U might have to click on go back six month or from beginning due to if aacro. hasent been posted in more than six weeks it won't show any thread topics. Check them out when u got time and post back what u think. Have fun with your macro its the greatest controller ever invented!

gamergirl

hey, thank you, I tried putting the 22sps on LT, doesn't work, just aims, doesn't shoot :( and yep, everything else I already do ;)

gamergirl

I use your MW2 jitter RT for bo1, is that the fastest, works great so far, your universal one aims down when engaged I think .

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

I haven't made macros in like 5 months but if I get some time I'll roll to my parents house use their computer and make u that jitter assist macro. As of my other macros sometimes the files get corrupted and the macros don't work the way they were intended. It actually happens more frequently than u would think. I have media files and for some reason my files get corrupeted and I don't have a computer at the moment to update my files. Bonefisher is an animal he pretty much is viking at the moment. A some macro maker deffenantly elite. I'll try to get back into it but I don't have a computer and it sucks! Anyways I'll post some stuff soon I hope but I'm sure bonfisher will beat me to it. I hope so to lol.

bonefisher

ok, yeah bones is really good at it, I love his macros he made for me, maybe he will make the 22sps aim assist jitter ;)
upload that macro and I will fix it for you! All my old stuff is on my bye bye computer lol!

Last edited:

bonefisher

ok, yeah bones is really good at it, I love his macros he made for me, maybe he will make the 22sps aim assist jitter ;)
here you go with extra's! For the tactical user! TDS-LT: Tactical Drop Shot on Left Trigger! TDS-TAC: Tactical Drop Shot on tactical button! J: is for Jump!
Have Fun!

Attachments

• 22 SPS Fastest Rapid-Fire LT.vkm
    528 bytes · Views: 3
  • MW2 22 SPS Fastest Rapid-FireTDS-LT.vkm
    1.8 KB · Views: 1
  • MW2 22 SPS Fastest Rapid-FireTDS-TAC.vkm
  • MW2 22 SPS Fastest Rapid-FireTJDS-LT.vkm
  • MW2 22 SPS Fastest Rapid-FireTJDS-TAC.vkm

gamergirl

Wow, thank you bones, that will be very helpful, by changing all my rapids to left trigger and the Mw2 rt jitter on right trigger with rapid fire on rb (for those long shots) has improved my game play ALOT my average kd ratio is 6.00-8.00 per game. My recents have been 42-4 ;)

i love looking down that gold FAL and hitting the LT to destroy everything in its path..

The only thing that I would like you to look at if you could is try tweaking the FAL jitter assist for extended mags. If you can. Also bones you've helped me out alot I was wondering if I could hook you up with some Microsoft points ;) thanks again

bonefisher

Wow, thank you bones, that will be very helpful, by changing all my rapids to left trigger and the Mw2 rt jitter on right trigger with rapid fire on rb (for those long shots) has improved my game play ALOT my average kd ratio is 6.00-8.00 per game. My recents have been 42-4 ;)

i love looking down that gold FAL and hitting the LT to destroy everything in its path..

The only thing that I would like you to look at if you could is try tweaking the FAL jitter assist for extended mags. If you can. Also bones you've helped me out alot I was wondering if I could hook you up with some Microsoft points ;) thanks again
Upload that Fal jitter assist and I'll fix it for you when I get home! I'm good with Microsoft points... Thank You anyway! It was my pleasure to help!

gamergirl

hey bones, it is, i just thought it needed tweaking for the extended mags :/ never mind lol. i have encountered something pretty strange though, the last two games there was this guy wriggling around everywhere and he was very hard to shoot, im pretty sure it is known as "snaking"?? is there any chance of this being integrated into that jitter aim assist ive been using for bkack ops, or for the right thumbstick, something like that would make me really hard to kill, also i noticed on their kill cam that they were just stand crouching so i presume it can just be put on left trigger with "jitter aim assist" can you do this one last thing lol? and what do you think it should be on, i dont really want it on a tac switch, left trigger or right thmbstick would be great, like i said he was so hard to kill, he was almost gliding side to side 5-10 feet at a time?? this was unreal hehe anyway i look forward to reading your ideas or even better trying them,, thanks guys ;)

bonefisher

hey bones, it is, i just thought it needed tweaking for the extended mags :/ never mind lol. i have encountered something pretty strange though, the last two games there was this guy wriggling around everywhere and he was very hard to shoot, im pretty sure it is known as "snaking"?? is there any chance of this being integrated into that jitter aim assist ive been using for bkack ops, or for the right thumbstick, something like that would make me really hard to kill, also i noticed on their kill cam that they were just stand crouching so i presume it can just be put on left trigger with "jitter aim assist" can you do this one last thing lol? and what do you think it should be on, i dont really want it on a tac switch, left trigger or right thmbstick would be great, like i said he was so hard to kill, he was almost gliding side to side 5-10 feet at a time?? this was unreal hehe anyway i look forward to reading your ideas or even better trying them,, thanks guys ;)
That is called strafing and if you look on this forum you will find ALL YOUR AIM ASSIST IN PROGRESS! Look in there I have a whole bunch on the LT and RT for you to download and try! Make sure you put light weight and what ever that makes you faster and this will work great! Check it out! Snaking is somewhere in the top of this forum but I never like that one but strafing is the ticket!

bonefisher

You can add this to RS to try out but I'm one that did not like it except for zombie play! which I think they patched it!

Attachments

• Tactical-Users Snaking Macro - Assign to Tac.vkm
    560 bytes · Views: 3

gamergirl

Oh, I see, well I got back up last night and I think I found two snakes in bo2 forums and one of them works great, (the pro) one. I just click the tac in when getting shot at an kill two 3-4-5 players before toggling it off running to new player spawn and toggling it back on. It would be better so that when I squeeze the left trigger that it comes on..
I didn't have lightweight on though. But it was working great without it. It didn't work when I slowed it down to .97 like jets said. It's really good for getting side swiped. You just toggle it on and they can't hit you 98% of the time. I was just trying to make it easier to activate. I don't want to wear the toggle out lol :(