Need Rapid fire's Turbo knife and much more, read on please..

bonefisher

Wouldn't mind something super fast like boom, boom 2 off in a second or something. Even a second and a half. I know that if I press x sometimes in between firing it shoots silent shots
I look into this when getting more time! Getting ready for work! Enjoy!

gamergirl

Sorry if I don't make any sense, at work and it's hard on the iPhone lol. Ok thank you. Everything else is working good. Jitter, turbo knife etc. the FAL rapid isn't working as good though can't remember what you said was the fastest macro for that one. Could you post it as an individual macro for me when you get a chance as well please bones..
Ill throw that on the rt. got two new macros coming soon. This week ill get them hopefully can't wait ;)

bonefisher

Did you look in BO forum? Hey you know how to speed up the multiplier in the editor? So whatever rapid fire you like but think it is slow you bump it up to fire like you want it!

bonefisher

Take that G11 macro and turn it up til starts skipping or doesn't fire then back it down a little at a time til you like it!

gamergirl

ok thats really good to know, yeah i got your pm, i will add you on friday and we can play over the weekend if im not too busy :)
The BO1 m16 one you made is working pretty good, just got my new viking today in the mail, i love it and its working so smooth.
mm, im not that good at tweaking things, id waste too much time on it as well.. yeah ive checked the forums, i dont think they're on it. but i have heard they are pretty fast

bonefisher

This is why you need to learn tweaking! What ever is fast for them might not be fast for you and vise-a-versa! Depending on Internet connections!

gamergirl

Got the g11 double tapping. Shooting 3round bursts one after the other sometimes 9 in a row. It's like jitter but I can aim. ;) thanks for all the help

bonefisher

Got the g11 double tapping. Shooting 3round bursts one after the other sometimes 9 in a row. It's like jitter but I can aim. ;) thanks for all the help
Did I just here that gamergirl do some tweaking? LOL! That great news! A lot of test and trial huh?

gamergirl

Yeah, there your macros I'm just playing with the speeds, can't believe it lol. The speeds I'm getting are amazing. Players just keep dropping haha

bonefisher

Yeah, there your macros I'm just playing with the speeds, can't believe it lol. The speeds I'm getting are amazing. Players just keep dropping haha
Great to here! Yeah like I said just because someone says it's the fastest might not be for you but you can use that macro and tweak it to be your fastest! I can send you my fastest and your gun can be mod blocked! Turn that same one down .10 notches and it would work for your fastest! Now your getting dial in...... Great job!

bonefisher

mod blocked? please explain?
Where the rapid fire speed is over the cap(rpm) of the gun! Like the FAL in BO2 it's about 515 RPM and if I had a rapid fire at 600 RPM the gun would either skip or shoot a couple shots and lock up! Could not even shoot at all! mod block!