[OFFICIAL] REQUEST A MACRO THREAD

NYjetsNY1

No. I meant the actual gun shooting is 8.9SPS. I want the LT to be whatever speed it needs to be to look like the video I showed you (look above). So it actually follows them like you are aiming the gun yourself.

I may need to make you a mod so that you hold LT to aim and on LT it keeps aiming to the zombie.

I believe it has been taken care of then: viewtopic.php?f=45&t=2976

God

I'm confusing you. Whatever I said above all on RT. When I said LT I was referring to the aiming. Or do you mean because you can't do it. Wouldn't that just be Akimbo then?

Sorry for taking up so much of your time.

NYjetsNY1

God said:
I'm confusing you. Whatever I said above all on RT. When I said LT I was referring to the aiming. Sorry for taking up so much of your time.

Yes I know that, but on RT if I make a macro on RT for LT + RT rapid-fire they must be the same speed... Unless you want rapid-fire of RT and just LT auto-presses right before?

If you want rapid-fire LT slower than RT, then just have rapid-fire LT on LT and hold LT and rapid-fire RT on RT and hold RT.

The RT will be fast rapid-fire, the LT slow.

NYjetsNY1

God said:
NYjetsNY1 said:
God said:
Yes. I got the black one so I can get Pro Modz to customize it.

Who is Pro Modz? And also be very careful it will void your warranty.
http://www.youtube.com/user/PROMODZoCOM ... PLybuiHJmY

Just a website that gives you custom paintjobs on your shells. That kind of sucks! Do you have a link to the warranty? I don't want to bother you with questions about it.

Do the controllers come with a warranty?
Our 90-day warranty covers defects in our modchip, modchip installation, as well as manufacturer defects in the controller itself. Our warranty is void if the warranty sticker inside the battery pack cover is tampered with in any way, such as to add other after market modifications. Our warranty is void in the event of abuse or misuse (soda spills, foreign material inside the controller, banging the controller on hard surfaces, etc).

PM odingalt and ask him if just a simple paintjob would void it.

NYjetsNY1

xXtRaSaUcE said:
Could we get a right trigger akimbo that is non rapidfire and 1 that fires a 3 shot burst?

So by holding RT you also want it to hold LT?

Yes, I can make a 3-round burst. Tomorrow.

NYjetsNY1

xXtRaSaUcE said:
Yes please no jitter just akimbo and a seperate 3rd burst would be great.

I have no idea if these will work. For new software only, the beta one odingalt posted 0.8.7.2+

Test them for me please, thanks.

Attachments

• Akimbo Full-Autos for RT.vkm
    528 bytes · Views: 15
  • Akimbo 3-rd burst beta.vkm
    576 bytes · Views: 13

fitz0596

Drop shot jitter
A better drop shot mod
Akimbo drop shot
halo drop shot (jump fist then drop and shoot)
I would love to see this in macros

WetterThanWater

A combination of the fast gun switch, and a short burst of akimbo spray, just so when you're sniping, and you're in trouble, you can just switch and kill them easily.

NYjetsNY1

WetterThanWater said:
A combination of the fast gun switch, and a short burst of akimbo spray, just so when you're sniping, and you're in trouble, you can just switch and kill them easily.

Gotcha. Someone said it doesn't work with akimbos, so could you test for me when you get your controller? I'll test as well. Thanks.