Shipping Charges High? International Shipping Questions? Please Visit Here!

JohnB0Y

Hello I am thinking a longer Time now to buy me a MAcro Controller but because of the very high costs i left it behind me.

So i have some QUestions again
If i order one Macro Controller how much will be the Shipping Costs to Germany and will there be any problems with customs duty?
I just read that if the costs go over a certain sum i have also to pay an extra customs charge?

odingalt

Staff member
Your government will charge an import duty, it differs from one country to the next, customer has to pay for that :-(

JohnB0Y

Last Time it was 50$ for shipping.... Well then just forget everything... thats to expensive all together. i dont pay 400$ just do cheat ;)

Tx1000

why aim i getting Ups error wheniam trying to order you marco???? MY address is right i try it 7times Nd keep getting a ups error it worked befor. befor as in befor xmas.

odingalt

Staff member
Could possibly be some sort of change in the UPS API. UPS has a habit of changing things around the first day of the first month of the year.

What country are you in?

odingalt

Staff member
We had a complaint from Denmark as well. Too late tonight to start debugging, we'll take a look at this issue tomorrow. Might have to look up the web dev's that originally built viking360.com for us, I faintly remember an issue like this last year when the calendar year flipped over.

odingalt

Staff member
We have just confirmed an issue with the VIKING360.com website and our UPS shipping interface. We will be working to resolve that issue as quickly as possible. UPS made some changes on their servers as of the first of the year, but failed to notify any of their customers (including us). We will be working as quickly as possible to make our interface compatible once again with the UPS servers.

Smootchi29

i wanna order the controller but i only see united stateds at country?

ye like ****le says how can i order it so it comes to the netherlands i only see united states at country?

Tx1000

We have just confirmed an issue with the VIKING360.com website and our UPS shipping interface. We will be working to resolve that issue as quickly as possible. UPS made some changes on their servers as of the first of the year, but failed to notify any of their customers (including us). We will be working as quickly as possible to make our interface compatible once again with the UPS servers.
whenn will this be fixed????????