Shipping Charges High? International Shipping Questions? Please Visit Here!

Mitchell3212

Hey guys,

Just wondering how someone in Australia would be able to order one of these controllers? Why I ask is because I went to vikingdigital.com and it says they're out of stock and the website viking360 doesn't ship outside of America, so will vikingdigital be restocking anytime soon?

Thanks.

odingalt

Staff member
We got caught by surprise when our UPS shipping system became obsolete on Viking360.com. We're working on renovating the Viking360 site. We've seen a hit to our international sales of course since Viking360 is now stuck only offering domestic since the cart can't properly calculate international postage.

I will see if we can get the two macro controller types we have left (plain black and barbed wire) set up on the VikingDigital site, it might take a little coding (since we can't do customization on the macros since they are all pre-built)

MathiasM

Your government will charge an import duty, it differs from one country to the next, customer has to pay for that

I once brought a controller from Evil.. And the import duty on that was around 70$.. Expect it to be the same for Germany :(

Last edited: