Black Ops II Macro Upload - Rapid-Fire

Flyersx28

This one is choppy, I apoligize if this is an older version of his...Black Ops II Rapid-Fire (Humanized) - More Stable.vkm‎ (960 Bytes, 136 views)

And this too....
vkm.gif
BO2 Fal new RF.vkm‎ (544 Bytes, 50 views) - Brians

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
View attachment FASTEST Rapidfire black ops 2.vkmTry this one its apex nugs RF let me know if this one is choopy. Ive been using the BO2 Fal new RF i havent had a problem with it so it could be a lag issue but try this RF out and tell me what u think ok. U can try to lower the speed multiplier down 1 0r 2 in BO2 new RF and that might also fix the choop in it.

Last edited:

watwat

the games pretty laggy tonight guys, i've tested all of the rapid fire macros on here, and they all work well.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

I tested your jets and mine and they all worked fine for me. I still like your RF the best out of all the RF out there!

RamboMods

Someone should make a macro for the an94 so it shoots the first 2 rapid fire shots one after the other and add anti recoil

God

God can you be more specific?
When using Brians Refined version, and your original version it doesn't work in private match. I don't know how I can be any more specific. Besides by posting a video, which I might do later.

Please state the file names of the rapid fires that are choppy please so we can test them out and fix the bugs. Its good that people are giving us feedback after the new patch but please be specific to what isn't working by stating the file name of the macro!
The RF by MaRs is choppy. It is the most humanized version, but it really, really sucks. It's slow, and it stutters a lot. I even tried tweaking the speed multiplier, but that made it even worse. If at all possible, I'd like a faster trigger finger made that is reliable.

Last edited:

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

Have u tried apex nugs fastest rapidfire BO2? i posted it a couple threads up on this page. It might work better for u in private match. Its not humanized but its a good RF.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

No its use for the Fal and it shoots really fast too. Im sure if u tweaked the speed on it u can get it to shoot the SMR without any skips.

Tate24

can anyone lead me to the best RF for the SMR? I've tried quite a few and some either skip or they're just to slow. I had one I thought was pretty descent, but can't remember which one it was that I was using.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

Updated RFs'!

I updated the SMR RF speed and my New Fal RF, made a "all in one" tac button for the Multi-speed FAL+SMR aim+RF+drop for default and tactical user and made a tac button operated Multi-speed RF+aim for the FAL+SMR. If u want a faster Fal speed then raise the speed multiplier on these to .47. This is the max speed it will go before the LT aim and drop wont work. Changing to this speed will render the SMRs RF.

Attachments

• BO2 SMR RF.vkm
    544 bytes · Views: 58
  • BO2 FAl+SMR RF+aim+drop [Tatical].vkm
    560 bytes · Views: 24
  • BO2 FAL+SMR RF+aim+drop[default].vkm
    560 bytes · Views: 18
  • BO2 FinFal+SMR RF+aim.vkm
    544 bytes · Views: 27
  • BO2 Fal new RF.vkm
    544 bytes · Views: 81
Last edited:

Apex NuGz

can anyone lead me to the best RF for the SMR? I've tried quite a few and some either skip or they're just to slow. I had one I thought was pretty descent, but can't remember which one it was that I was using.
only the best.-

Attachments

• Black Ops II.vks
    49.9 KB · Views: 102

Boricua

What would be the best RF to use with the CHICOM smg.. is beast.. but i feel like i can shoot faster with my finger than the rapid fire.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

Full auto aim dropshot tactical

Here u go man. I finished all the macros i feel like making in this game and i emailed MJ23KB24 so hopefully he will put all our macros in our thread for everyone to find in

one spot till the library is updated. Ya i went through everyone of my BO2 macros and properly made sure everything is label correct. I just noticed some of the 20 turbo

knives i posted i messed up on some of the labeling mixing the default and tactical setups but i got everything prperly labeled and made sure to give proper credit to

everyone who helped out i even give credit to the people who came up with the concepts of the macros we use like NY jets for his turbo Knives and xtharp95x for his mule

kick jitter concept. I do this cause a lot of macros i made were built of there concept so I want people to get full credit for what they did.

Attachments

• aim then fire+DS (full-autos)tactical.vkm
    544 bytes · Views: 21
Last edited: