COD 7

PS3andCOD

Contributor
The cold war was basically a big arms race. Maybe some spies died, but that'd be it. There was never an actual battle, so there are no publicly acnowledged deaths.

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

v360Reflex said:
ok this isnt a cold war setting the cold war in real life went on for more than 2 years. and no one died thats why they called it the cold war. becuase there was threats if war had occured like russin nukes and american nukes. so cod 7 is based off veitnam
wrong the cold war went on for 5 decades from 46 to 91

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

Itz CHARLEY said:
Krier023 said:
im 10th 55 on cod4 and 10th 70 on mw2 :D gotta love being able to system link yourself with a jtag :D :D :D
Wow... I must get cod 5. and when I do i am going to hack tenth cause i am 38 1st prestige. Probably around July 20th Ill get it. th e flamethrower is so cheap in cod five. but it may be in Black Ops too :mrgreen: . Flamethrowers were popular in the Korean war.
WRONG flamethrowers were only big in the pacific campaign during WWII

PS3andCOD

Contributor
Yeah, right. They only wish. The only way they could really block it is if they put an xp limiter (gay, and obviously wouldn't work or MW2 would have it) or they could find and ban jtags withing minutes. But that wouldn't block system link lobies.

v360Reflex

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW said:
v360Reflex said:
ok this isnt a cold war setting the cold war in real life went on for more than 2 years. and no one died thats why they called it the cold war. becuase there was threats if war had occured like russin nukes and american nukes. so cod 7 is based off veitnam
wrong the cold war went on for 5 decades from 46 to 91

EXACTLY!!!!!!!! NO ONE DIED!!!!!!!!!!!!! "GOD" DAYYUM I KNOW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT

So...Black Ops a.k.a COD7! Now Iv'e never played WAW so I'm still debating whether I should reserve the game just because of the mix reviews about Trenyarch! I don't think there's any killstreaks/perks that have been comfirmed but what would you guys like to see get added/removed? My opinion would be to remove One Man Army to help reduce "noob tubes" and Commando

I know that they are bring back the M16, I hope they bring the Famas too as burst gun cuz I've been hearing rumors that its gonna go fully auto!!!

dole54

Well just to clear a few thing up that isnt the m4 it may possibly be the kar-15 like he said or the colt commando which was an earlier version of the m16...and the reason the ak is in mw2 is because it is a very reliable gun and cheapp so it is still primarily used by the less funded factions(russia, talibin, other militias) and the funny thing is that we gave the taliban their wepaons to fight another country yet when it was all said and done it was turned aroun on us...i wouldnt be suprised to see a FN Fal (Fal) which was an older veitnam age gun by some countries and shot fully auto(for all mw2 players) here is a list of some very considerable weapons
Chicom Type-56
Chicom Type-69 (RPG-7)
D-20 (M1955)
Kalashnikov AK47 (AK-47)
M-46 (M1954)
Makarov PM
MAT-49
Mortar, 81mm
PPSh-41
Recoiless Rifle, 75mm
RPG-2 Rocket Propelled Grenade
RPD General Purpose Machine Gun
RPK General Purpose Machine Gun
SA-7 "Grail" / 9K32 Strela-2
Simonov SKS
Tokarev TT-33
Type-24
Browning M1917 (Model 1917)
Browning M2HB (Heavy Barrel)
Colt / AAI M203 Grenade Launcher
Colt Commando (XM177E2)
Colt M16A1
Colt M1911
General Electric M134 Minigun
Hughes / Raytheon BGM-71 TOW
Ingram MAC-10
Ithaca Model 37 Featherlight
Ithaca Model 37 Stakeout
M1 Carbine
M1 Thompson (Tommy Gun)
M1A1 Pack Howitzer
M20 Rocket Launcher, 3.5"
M60 General Purpose Machine Gun
M67 Recoiless Rifle, 90mm
M72 LAW, 66mm
M79 Grenade Launcher
Mortar, 60mm M19
Mortar, 60mm M2
Mortar, 81mm M1
Remington Model 870
Rock Island Arsenal M21 Sniper Weapon System (SWS)
Smith & Wesson SW Model 67
Remington M40
Rock Island Arsenal M101
Rock Island Arsenal M102
Springfield M14 Rifle
Stoner M61A1 LMG
so go take a gander at all of these you might get sprayed by some noob lol

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

Oh and I just figured I would add to the gun speculation list

FAMAS G1
SCAR-H/L prototype
styer AUG A1