COD Advanced Warfare

barrow

Wow, 100 RPM lost!! Do you still suggest using the MK14 or is there something else? I went with your 'COD Rippin Madness' pack from Page 2 of this thread.

Don't get me wrong. It's not like I'm saying the MK14 sucks. I used it for one match, had no attachments, was on my least fave map, and I STILL ended up finishing with a positive KDR. So it definitely got the job done, I just want to make sure I'm using the best!

bonefisher

Here is all the fast one's you need in here. This is a primary/secondary combo switches with Y button. If you get on wrong page for weapon just hold Y button for a second and it will adjust to page and weapon. The thrust is basically what ever direction your moving it will boost you there. Makes a great thrust forward knife but time it so you get use to it because wrong knife time won't work.

Attachments

• 1.PNG
    1.PNG
    218.5 KB · Views: 60
  • 2.PNG
    2.PNG
    112 KB · Views: 56
  • 3.PNG
    3.PNG
    213.8 KB · Views: 45
  • 4.PNG
    4.PNG
    227 KB · Views: 45
  • 10.PNG
    10.PNG
    216 KB · Views: 37
  • 6.PNG
    6.PNG
    206.9 KB · Views: 38
  • 7.PNG
    7.PNG
    236.1 KB · Views: 33

bonefisher

Cont. from above

Attachments

• 8.PNG
    8.PNG
    155.4 KB · Views: 29
  • 9.PNG
    9.PNG
    213 KB · Views: 20
  • 10.PNG
    10.PNG
    216 KB · Views: 20
  • Elite Forge Advanced Warfare.vrp
    279.9 KB · Views: 26

bonefisher

The gun to use right now is the HBRa3-Average Joe with stock, red dot, foregrip and MP 443 Grach- Snappy Akimbo's. I use the anti-recoil #2 and the akimbo semi-auto#1....That gun knocks them down quick! Plus I use my assorted MK14teens!

j4tk1

I don't have a viking controller, but I do have a program for rapid fire and anti recoil. And I was wondering THE BEST sps for the mk14 and the number for the anti recoil. (I have pretty good internet for the sps.)

bonefisher

I don't have a viking controller, but I do have a program for rapid fire and anti recoil. And I was wondering THE BEST sps for the mk14 and the number for the anti recoil. (I have pretty good internet for the sps.)
The sps is 8.3333333333 for the MK14 and the number that I have by it is the sensitivity in the game...Actually you don't need anti-recoil on the MK14 if your aim-assist is working good. Also double the speed of the sps so it over laps and then you can use the pistols also.

bonefisher

Patch notes for today's update are out:
https://community.callofduty.com/thread/200912800
https://community.callofduty.com/thread/200912800
Looks pretty good. It seemed to me like the BAL was the most popular weapon and that's now heavily nerfed. Some other popular weapons nerfed also. No changes for the MK14 though!
Good deal! I come to find out that there are different speeds on weapons which I will try to get them all soon or later. Just noticed how much with the Atlas 45's

j4tk1

The sps is 8.3333333333 for the MK14 and the number that I have by it is the sensitivity in the game...Actually you don't need anti-recoil on the MK14 if your aim-assist is working good. Also double the speed of the sps so it over laps and then you can use the pistols also.
Thanks for the info!

bonefisher

Test this theory out that I have. Whatever bars of fire rate is on weapon. Fire Rate 6 =7.2 sps, Fire Rate 7 = 8.4 sps, Fire Rate 9=10.8 sps, Fire Rate 10= 12 sps, Fire Rate 11= 13.2 sps, Fire Rate 12 = 14.4 sps, Fire Rate 14 = 16.8 sps and Fire Rate 17 = 20.4 sps.

j4tk1

Test this theory out that I have. Whatever bars of fire rate is on weapon. Fire Rate 6 =7.2 sps, Fire Rate 7 = 8.4 sps, Fire Rate 9=10.8 sps, Fire Rate 10= 12 sps, Fire Rate 11= 13.2 sps, Fire Rate 12 = 14.4 sps, Fire Rate 14 = 16.8 sps and Fire Rate 17 = 20.4 sps.
You are correct my good sir. And I must say, good find. The bulldog at the optimum 7.2 sps, makes it like an aa12 from mw2

bonefisher

I did have trouble with the lynx though. 6sps isn't working, too fast.
The Lynx is a 5 fire rate that is why. Use the 10 fire rate for that if you did not make one and have the 10! You can double them just to let you know. If you using a 7 fire rate, you also can use the 14 fire rate as well.

j4tk1

The Lynx is a 5 fire rate that is why. Use the 10 fire rate for that if you did not make one and have the 10! You can double them just to let you know. If you using a 7 fire rate, you also can use the 14 fire rate as well.
Ohkay. Sweet. Didn't know.
I'm not using a viking program, so I don't use/ have ever messed with rpm.